Show All Answers

1. I called to find out information about my case or my child’s case, and I couldn't receive the information I wanted. What do I do?
2. How do I submit a complaint about the way I was treated in the Clerk’s Office or in court?
3. I have a question, and the Clerk’s Office told me they cannot give me “legal advice.” What can I do?
4. I received a copy of my court order, and information is incorrect. What can I do?
5. I filed a petition or motion with the Court, and I did not appear for my hearing. The case was dismissed. What are my options?