How do I know if we qualify for CSA funds?

Services under CSA may be available to a child who meets at least one of the following criteria:

  • Has documented emotional or behavioral problems
  • Is currently receiving services with a Chesterfield County or City of Colonial Heights agency and has needs that are beyond the agency’s normal services
  • Needs special education through a private school program as directed by an Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
  • Receives foster care services
  • Receives services to prevent foster care placements, including parental agreements
  • Is under supervision of the Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court, or Domestic Relations Court

Determine Eligibility

To find out if your child is eligible, contact the CSA Administrator for Chesterfield and Colonial Heights, by calling 804-768-7387.

Show All Answers

1. What is Comprehensive Services Act (CSA)?
2. What is Family Assessment and Planning Team (FAPT)?
3. How do I know if we qualify for CSA funds?
4. What kind of services can CSA fund?
5. How do I get a FAPT meeting?
6. What if I am not connected to an agency for case management? How do I get a FAPT meeting?
7. How do I get help for my child who is experiencing a mental health crisis?
8. Does CSA fund residential treatment services for children?
9. What is needed to receive treatment in a residential treatment facility?
10. Who can I talk to about CSA?