How do I cancel a facility reservation / rental?

All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing no less than two weeks before the reservation date. There will be a $25 processing fee on all refunds. For more information, call one of the following phone numbers:

  • Picnic Shelters: 804-748-1623
  • Bensley Recreation Center: 804-275-5321
  • Ettrick Recreation Center: 804-526-5596
  • Fairgrounds, Exhibition Hall, or Horseback Riding Rings: 804-748-1992

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find a park or facility?
2. How do I obtain rental information?
3. Is there a deposit for shelters or recreation centers?
4. How do I cancel a facility reservation / rental?
5. Can I bring alcohol to park facilities?
6. Which parks can I bring my dog to, and what are the rules regarding leashes and cleanup?
7. Where can I go fishing?