How do I bond out someone?

All bonding activities take place at the Magistrate's Office, which adjoins the Chesterfield County Jail.

Bond Information

To receive bond information, speak with an on duty Magistrate by calling 804-748-1410. The Magistrate's Office is open 24 / 7 and bonds may be posted at any time.

Note: A third party, regardless of whether or not the inmate has the funds available on his / her inmate account, must post a bond. This can be accomplished through friends, family or bonding companies. Bonding companies can be found in the yellow pages.

Show All Answers

1. How do I bond out someone?
2. Where do I go to pick up someone being released from jail?