How do I get a copy of a fire incident report?

You can call the Fire Marshal’s Office at 804-748-1426 to obtain a copy of a report. There is a $5 fee for the report and you may obtain it by mail or in person. You can make your check payable to Chesterfield Fire and EMS. Include the date and location of incident and send your payment to:
Chesterfield Fire Marshal’s Office
P.O. Box 40
Chesterfield, VA 23832

To pay in person, come to our office Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at:
9800 Government Center Parkway
2nd Floor
Chesterfield, VA 23832

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact for EMS billing?
2. Who do I contact for Insurance Service Office (ISO)?
3. Where can I find Fire Fighter Recruitment Information?
4. How do I obtain a copy of an inspection sticker, review a comment and get an inspection remark?
5. What is the minimum age for volunteering with fire and rescue?
6. How much time is required to server as a volunteer?
7. I have a full-time job. How can I volunteer and still work to support my family?
8. How much does the training cost?
9. How do I get a burn permit?
10. Can I burn leaves in my neighborhood and if so when?
11. Are fire pits legal?
12. How do I get help with my smoke alarm?
13. How do I get a copy of a fire incident report?
14. How do I dispose of a fire extinguisher?
15. Where can I find commercial plan review comments and/or inspection remarks for my permit?
16. Where can I find checklist for commercial fire auxiliary permits?