What is the best way to get that information to you?

For expediency purposes, it is best to fax the records to us at 804-717-6454. If not possible, please send them to the Detention Center via the Chesterfield pony mail at the following address:
Chesterfield County Juvenile Detention Home
9600 Krause Road
Chesterfield, VA 23832

For those outside of Chesterfield County, please use U.S. mail. Teacher work can be emailed, ponied or faxed.

Show All Answers

1. How do we know when a student is a resident of the Chesterfield Detention Home?
2. Once notified, what do we need to do?
3. What is the best way to get that information to you?
4. What does the school day look like at the Detention Home School?
5. Do any students from the Detention Center attend their home school while detained?
6. Can home school teachers contact the detention home teachers?
7. What if a student is taking an on-line course?
8. Can a student take continue with an AP course when in Detention?
9. Is G.E.D. offered at the Detention Home School?
10. Do students take SOLs while in the Detention Home?
11. When a child is released from the Chesterfield Detention Home, are we notified?
12. What do we do with the grades that we receive?
13. Sometimes we send work and the student is back in school the next day. This is a lot of work. Why does this happen?
14. You send end of the year grades to us for students who are still in the Detention facility. What should we do with those grades?