How can I report fraud, waste and abuse?

The ability to respond to your report depends on the accuracy and completeness of the information you provide. The best and easiest way to report your concerns is to call the hotline at 804-318-8000 during business hours. Staff will confidentially document your concern for you and make sure all the important details are included; however, there may be rare occasions when staff is unavailable and voicemail is activated. You may use the voicemail to state your allegation or call back and speak with an operator at a later time.

Show All Answers

1. Will my name be protected if I choose to provide it?
2. As a county or school employee, what about retaliation if I file this report?
3. Are all complaints investigated?
4. How can I report fraud, waste and abuse?