Chesterfield County Board of Supervisors
Feb. 16, 2023
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, VA — Members of the Chesterfield County Board of Supervisors will host a series of community meetings next month focused on the proposed FY2024 budget.
The meetings, which will be spread among the county's magisterial districts, will all be held from 6:30-8 p.m. They are set to follow a presentation of Chesterfield’s proposed budget during a Board of Supervisors work session on Wednesday, March 8.
The scheduled meeting locations and dates are:
- Midlothian District — March 9 at Midlothian Middle School (13501 Midlothian Turnpike)
- Clover Hill District — March 13 at Monacan High School (11501 Smoketree Drive)
- Matoaca District — March 14 at CTC Hull Room D136 (13900 Hull Street Road)
- Bermuda District — March 15 at Thomas Dale High School Main Campus (3626 W. Hundred Road)
- Facebook Live (virtual meeting) — March 16
- Dale District — March 20 at Meadowbrook High School (4901 Cogbill Road)
- Matoaca District — March 21 at New Matoaca Elementary School (20300 Halloway Avenue)
For more information, visit chesterfield.gov/budget.