- Community Operations
- Parks and Recreation
- Co-Sponsored Groups
Athletic and Recreational Co-Sponsored Groups
All co-sponsored groups are required to complete a co-sponsorship agreement due each year by July 1. Please complete either the Athletic Co-Sponsorship Agreement (PDF) or the Recreational Co-Sponsorship Agreement (PDF). The completed agreement must be accompanied by the organizations' bylaws and a list of board of directors to include their name, address and phone number. Additionally, review the co-sponsored groups code of conduct (PDF).
National background checks are required for those individuals associated with cosponsored youth groups (i.e. coaches, board members, etc.). All new individuals will be required to complete the new background check process, which includes fingerprinting. All approved individuals will be sent a national background check card with an expiration date of three years. Current background check cardholders may be selected for random background checks. Please call 804-748-1134 for more information.
Organizations are required to submit a complete roster of participants to Parks and Recreation seasonally. Rosters are in spreadsheet form and require Microsoft Excel or a compatible application to view. To submit completed rosters, email Ronnie Hobson.
Related Forms and Documents
- Certificate of Insurance Requirements (PDF)
- Child Abuse Reporting Mandate (PDF)
- Concession Operations Overview (PDF)
- Concession Permit Application (PDF)
- Concussion Guidelines (PDF)
- Health Department Guidelines for Youth Associations - Temporary Food Establishment (PDF)
- Publicity Guidelines (PDF)
- Sample Certificate of Insurance (PDF)
- Sports Manual (PDF)
- Volunteer Monument Hall of Fame Application (PDF)
- Volunteer Monument Hall of Fame Guidelines (PDF)