Winterpock Road (Hull Street Road to 0.38 Miles South of Royal Birkdale Parkway) Widening
This project involves widening Winterpock Road from two lanes to four lanes from Route 360 (Hull Street Road) to 0.38 miles south of Royal Birkdale Parkway. The project will include the construction of a roundabout at the intersection of Winterpock Road, Ashbrook Parkway and McEnnally Drive, as well as a shared-use path from McEnnally Drive to Royal Birkdale Parkway.
Winterpock Road will be open to traffic at all times. Alternating lane closures during off-peak hours will be necessary during construction. Detours for traffic using McEnnally Road and Ashbrook Parkway will be required during the construction of the roundabout at the Winterpock Road/McEnnally Road/Ashbrook Parkway intersection. Advanced notification of the detour start and signage for the detour routes will be provided.
A 28-day detour for McEnnally Road and Ashbrook Parkway in the vicinity of Winterpock Road is tentatively scheduled beginning 7:30 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 26, 2022, and ending 5 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 24, 2022. Hull Street Road (Rt. 360), Ashlake Parkway and Spring Run Road will serve as the alternate routes during the 28-day detour. Please see the attached detour route exhibit.
Construction began June 2021 and is expected to be complete in late 2022.
Project information and status can be found at Winterpock Road widening project status.
- Roundabout Layout - November 8, 2017 (PDF)
- Typical A (PDF)
- Typical B (PDF)
- Winterpock (360 - Bethia) Aerial with Plan Overlay - November 8, 2017 (PDF)
- Winterpock (Bethia - Birkdale) Aerial with Plan Overlay - November 8, 2017 (PDF)
- Winterpock Conceptual Plan (360 - Bethia) - June 13, 2016 (PDF)
- Winterpock Conceptual Plan (Bethia - Birkdale) - June 13, 2016 (PDF)
- Winterpock Public Hearing Notice (PDF)
- Winterpock Road Public Hearing Plans - October 6, 2017 (PDF)
- Winterpock Preliminary Plans - 30 Percent (PDF)
- Accidents 2013 to 2015 (PDF)
- CIM Comment Summary (PDF)
- Citizen Information Meeting Brochure (PDF)
- Development Potential - June 6, 2016 (PDF)
- Public Hearing Brochure (PDF)
- 90 Percent Plans, April 2018 (PDF)
- McEnnally and Ashbrook DETOUR1 (PDF)