About Constituent Services
The Office of Constituent Services serves as point of contact and intermediary for constituent concerns, holds dialogues and corresponds with citizens or groups, and enhances Chesterfield’s overall ability to engage the public on important issues. Other duties of the Office of Constituent Services include:
- Developing messaging on key issues facing the Board of Supervisors and other county leaders
- Helping board members plan and prepare for special events/programs, including speechwriting and developing presentations
- Maintaining transparency and the county’s compliance with the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Provides direct and indirect support to all five members of the Chesterfield Board of Supervisors
- Providing general support to county administration
Constituent Services works collaboratively with the county’s intergovernmental relations administrator to identify and communicate potential legislative issues among Board of Supervisors members and county staff and help maintain effective relationships with the county’s legislative delegation and local and regional partners.
Open Government Resources
Chesterfield County is committed to transparency and ease of accessibility of public information. View audit reports, procurement information, financial documents, current priorities and more:
- Audit Reports
View current and past Internal Audit Reports issued to the County Administrator, School Superintendent, and the Audit and Finance Committee.
- Capital Improvement Plan
Learn program details and a project map viewer related to the Capital Improvement Plan.
- Citizen Satisfaction Survey (PDF)
The National Citizen Survey™ (The NCS) report is about the livability of Chesterfield County. The phrase livable community is used here to evoke a place that is not simply habitable, but that is desirable. It is not only where people do live, but where they want to live.
- Collaborative and Consolidated Services
The county government and school division collaborate on many support services to provide efficient and effective services to county residents and students. Working jointly in these areas permits the county and school system to direct public resources to front line priorities of the community, such as public safety and education.
- County Holiday Schedule
Review the county's observed holiday schedule.
- Financial Information
Access budget information, vendor payments, financial reports, monthly investment reports and strategic plans.
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
Find out more information about FOIA and how to submit a request.
- FY22 Accomplishments and FY23 Priorities (PDF)
Interested to know more about what the county is planning for the future? Download the accomplishments and priorities document to learn where the county is headed over the next 12 months and view our progress over previous years' priorities.
- Organizational Chart (PDF)
Download our organizational chart.
- Procurement Information Gateway (PInG)
PInG is the new procurement system Chesterfield uses for soliciting quotes, bids and proposals.
- Submit Your Comments or Report Concerns
Do you have a question, comment or concern? Use our Public Portal for Concerns and Assistance to get in touch with the county.