Call Centers Information
Looking for Information about Chesterfield County?
Chesterfield Health District Call Center
The Chesterfield Health District, which includes Chesterfield and Powhatan counties and the City of Colonial Heights, has a COVID-19 call center for health district residents. The call center is a resource for residents seeking responses to general questions about COVID-19.
Residents can dial 804-318-8207 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with questions about COVID-19. Callers with questions after 4:30 p.m. are encouraged to call the main Virginia Department of Health number at 1-877-ASK-VDH3.
Medical providers can call 804-717-6440 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with their COVID-19 questions. The medical provider number has voice mail capabilities and refers medical callers to 1-877-ASK-VDH3 after 4:30 p.m.
For medical assistance, contact your medical provider or urgent care facility. If you are experiencing a medical emergency that is non-COVID-19 related, please call 9-1-1.
Mental Health Support Services Phone Numbers
Mental Health Support Services (MHSS) is here for you and your loved ones during this unprecedented time. Please reach us by calling:
- Department Line 804-748-1227 – For general questions regarding MHSS programs and services.
- Main Intake Line 804-768-7318 – For anyone who would like to begin receiving MHSS services or who would like to gather information and advice on behalf of another.
- 24/7 Crisis Intervention Line 804-748-6356 – For individuals experiencing a psychiatric emergency.
- Mental Health Support Services (MHSS) COVID-19 Resource Guide
- Mental Health Support Services (MHSS) Mental Health Information and Resource Guide
Chesterfield County Call Center - Emergency Operations Center
The Chesterfield County Emergency Operations Center provided a Call Center, which ceased services on Friday, July 17.