CSO Summer Camp
CSO Summer Camp
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2023 Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office Summer Camp!
The Sheriff's Office Summer Camp is a law-themed summer day camp that offers young people a fun and healthy week learning about Virginia laws and building positive relationships with law enforcement officers in their community.
This free camp is being offered to 60 middle school participants and includes outdoor experiences, companionship, an opportunity to make better decisions and build new relationships with students from other Chesterfield County middle schools.
Information on the 6th annual summer camp to be hosted in summer 2024 will be available in spring 2024.
For more information, contact the Sheriff's Office.
- The camp is one week long and free of cost to the parent/guardian
- Breakfast and lunch are provided daily
- Transportation is provided to and from designated pick up/drop off locations
- Interaction with sworn deputy sheriffs who serve as team leaders and coordinators of the camp
- Volunteer opportunities for past participants who may have aged out of eligibility
- Lots of fun and educational opportunities
- Jail tours
- Court tours
- Team building activities
- Emergency response driving demonstration
- And more…
Support Our Camp
Meal donations: Students are provided a breakfast and lunch meal each day during the camp. A total of 10 meals will be provided throughout the week and we are requesting local restaurants to consider donating one or more meals for our camp.
Funding: All funds that can be reallocated will allow us to provide additional recreational activities, school supplies, student recognitions and much needed camp supplies. We ask that your business or organization consider contributing to this initiative to support our continued effort to positively impact our Chesterfield County students.