Do you need a ride to medical appointments, grocery shopping or to visit family or friends? Do friends or family members have time off from work to take you to appointments? Do you want to be independent again?
Access Chesterfield can help.
Access Chesterfield is a shared ride curb-to-curb service that picks up and drops off multiple people in route to different destinations.
- Reservations must be made by 2 p.m. the day before.
- Each ride will require a voucher.
- Curb to curb service - vehicle will pick you up at the end of your driveway.
- You can ride anywhere in Chesterfield County.
- Rides anywhere in the service area are available for:
- Medical trips
- Employment trips for our passengers with disabilities
Services are provided by Owl Inc. They will always arrive in a vehicle with their logo on the side. For reservations, please call 804-545-7222.
- Monday to Friday
5:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
5:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
There is currently no service on Sunday.
To purchase vouchers you must present your Mobility Services ID card
- A book of 6 vouchers cost $36.
- One voucher is good for a one-way trip.
Purchase your vouchers at
- Chesterfield County Libraries
- Chesterfield Treasurer’s Office
- Citizen Information & Resources Office
Purchase thru the mail by completing the voucher order form and mailing to the address on the bottom of the form.
Reservations must be made in advance. For next day service, call 804-545-7222, between Monday and Friday, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The passenger must be identified as an Mobility Services customer when the reservation is made. Tell the reservation agent the following information:
- Appointment time
- Destination location and address
- Pickup address
If a return trip is needed, please notify the agent and give the pickup time.
If the customer will be accompanied by an aide, please notify the reservation agent. Eligible passengers may travel with one aide free of charge. An aide must be aged 18 or older. If wheelchair accessibility is required, please notify the reservation agent. The reservation agent will provide a pickup window time.
Changes cannot be made the day of your trip. Call Reservations at 804-545-7222 as soon as you realize you must make a change to your scheduled trip.
Note: The driver is not allowed to change a drop-off location.
If you are unable to take a trip you have scheduled, call 804-545-7222 as soon as possible to cancel it, but no later than two hours before your scheduled pickup time.
Note: 5 same-day cancelations within a three-month period will result in a 30-day suspension of riding privileges.