Events & Classes
Wreath Making Class
- For 2019, the date, location, cost and time is TBD
- Please call 751-4401 or email Chesterfield Cooperative Extension
Horticulture Horizons 2019 Beyond the Garden Path
Look beyond the gardening path with us on April 30. Learn about new concepts in gardening and gadgets that can help you along the way. Be introduced to new plants and revisit old ones in a different light.
April 30, 2019 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens Massey Conference Center 1800 Lakeside Ave Richmond, VA 23228
- Designing and Managing Community Food Forests to Nourish People and Places
- Ethnic Vegetables
- Seeking to Understand the "Familiar Stranger" Poison Ivy
- The #GeekyGardener: 60 Ideas, Products, Tips & Tricks
- $50 Early Bird registration ends March 1
- $55 after March 1
- Registration and payment must be received by April 10
- Admission to symposium
- Admission to Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens the day of the event
- Continental Style Breakfast
- Deli Buffet Lunch
National Agriculture Week
Chesterfield County Central Library, 7501 Lucy Corr Blvd, Chesterfield Va. 23832
March 11-16 2019
Farmers for America Documentary*
Monday, March 11 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 12 10:30 a.m.
Indoor Farmer's Market
Wednesday, March 13 2-5 p.m.
Agriculture in Virginia: Politics, Trade and the Future*
Thursday, March 14 7-8 p.m.
Agriculture Demonstrations by CTC @ Hull
Friday, March 15 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Backyard Poultry Seminar* 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Mobile Dairy Classroom 10:15, 12:15, 2:15 and 4:15, Saturday, March 16