Events & Classes
What’s in YOUR water?
Did you know that private water supplies like wells and springs are unregulated?
It is your responsibility to regularly test water quality, and maintain the water system.
For more information about the Virginia Household Water Quality Program, as well as many resources relevant to private water systems, please visit Water Quality Program.
- TBD for 2021
Subscribe to the mailing list to be placed on the 2021 wait list; you will be contacted when registration for this program begins.
- Pick-up sample kit and receive directions on how to collect samples:
- Date TBD
- Drop off samples:
- Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2021, from 7-10 a.m. at Chesterfield Extension Office curbside drop off
- Results will be mailed or emailed:
- Early November 2021
National Agriculture Day
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
For the health and safety of all our community members, in-person 4-H programming for the 2020 summer season will not take place, but we do have numerous virtual opportunities for our families to explore and help keep engaged in fun & learning for the summer. Please see below for some ways to stay involved:
For 4-H activities, programming, and fun posts for the whole family
Follow Virginia 4-H on Facebook or Instagram:
To join in on virtual “Camp across the Commonwealth”
Be sure to follow the Jamestown 4-H Center on Facebook or Instagram:
Other Virginia Cooperative virtual resources for families
- Tips for lawn & gardening? follow our Virginia Master Gardeners at VCE Master Gardener Facebook
- Resources for health & financial wellness? Follow our Virginia Family Consumer Sciences page Virginia FCS Facebook