Events & Classes
Wreath Making Class
- For 2019, the date, location, cost and time is TBD
- Please call 751-4401 or email Chesterfield Cooperative Extension
What's in YOUR water?
- Did you know that private water supplies like wells and springs are unregulated?
- It is your responsibility to regularly test water quality, and maintain the water system.
- For more information about the Virginia Household Water Quality Program, as well as many resources relevant to private water systems, lease visit https://www.wellwater.bse.vt.edu/
- $60.00 per sample kit. Please pre-register space is limited.
- Limited financial assistance is available, please contact Sierra Athey
- Please contact Sierra Athey or call 751-4401 to register.
- To register and pay online.
- or mail in form to 9501 Lori Rd, Chesterfield Va. 23832 along with payment.
- Sept. 3 at 6:30 PM pick up sample bottles at the Cooperative Extension/Central Library meeting room located at 9501 Lori Road, Chesterfield, 23832.
- Sept. 4 between 7 - 10 AM drop off samples at the same location.
- Oct. 3 at 6:30 PM there will be a Results/Interpretation meeting.
National Agriculture Week
Chesterfield County Central Library, 7501 Lucy Corr Blvd, Chesterfield Va. 23832
March 11-16 2019
Farmers for America Documentary*
Monday, March 11 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 12 10:30 a.m.
Indoor Farmer's Market
Wednesday, March 13 2-5 p.m.
Agriculture in Virginia: Politics, Trade and the Future*
Thursday, March 14 7-8 p.m.
Agriculture Demonstrations by CTC @ Hull
Friday, March 15 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Backyard Poultry Seminar* 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Mobile Dairy Classroom 10:15, 12:15, 2:15 and 4:15, Saturday, March 16