Events & Classes
What’s in YOUR water?
- Did you know that private water supplies like wells and springs are unregulated?
- It is your responsibility to regularly test water quality, and maintain the water system.
- For more information about the Virginia Household Water Quality Program, as well as many resources relevant to private water systems, lease visit Water Quality Program.
- $60.00 per sample kit. Please pre-register space is limited.
- Please contact Sierra Seekford or call 804-751-4401 to register.
- To register and pay online.
- Mail in form to 9501 Lori Rd, Chesterfield Va. 23832, along with payment.
- Pick-up sample kit and receive directions on how to collect samples
- Sept 28 - 8 a.m.-6 p.m. @ Chesterfield Extension Office, 9501 Lori Rd. Chesterfield, Va. 23832
- Drop off samples
- Sept. 30 - 7 - 10 a.m. @ Chesterfield Extension Office curbside drop off.
- Results will be mailed or emailed on
- Oct 28
Wreath Making Class
- For 2019, the date, location, cost and time is TBD
- Please call 751-4401 or email Chesterfield Cooperative Extension
National Agriculture Week
Chesterfield County Central Library, 7501 Lucy Corr Blvd, Chesterfield Va. 23832
March 11-16 2019
Farmers for America Documentary*
Monday, March 11 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 12 10:30 a.m.
Indoor Farmer's Market
Wednesday, March 13 2-5 p.m.
Agriculture in Virginia: Politics, Trade and the Future*
Thursday, March 14 7-8 p.m.
Agriculture Demonstrations by CTC @ Hull
Friday, March 15 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Backyard Poultry Seminar* 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Mobile Dairy Classroom 10:15, 12:15, 2:15 and 4:15, Saturday, March 16
For the health and safety of all our community members, in-person 4-H programming for the 2020 summer season will not take place, but we do have numerous virtual opportunities for our families to explore and help keep engaged in fun & learning for the summer. Please see below for some ways to stay involved:
For 4-H activities, programming, and fun posts for the whole family
Follow Virginia 4-H on Facebook or Instagram:
To join in on virtual “Camp across the Commonwealth”
Be sure to follow the Jamestown 4-H Center on Facebook or Instagram:
Other Virginia Cooperative virtual resources for families
- Tips for lawn & gardening? follow our Virginia Master Gardeners at VCE Master Gardener Facebook
- Resources for health & financial wellness? Follow our Virginia Family Consumer Sciences page Virginia FCS Facebook