Statement/Billing Information

  1. Tax Assessment/Adjustments
  2. Other Fees & Charges

Do you have a question about your assessment, or feel that you have been billed taxes in error?

Real Estate

For questions about the assessment on your land or building, please visit the Real Estate Assessments webpage or call 804-748-1321.

Vehicle or Business

For questions about the following please visit the Office of the Commissioner of the Revenue webpage or call 804-748-1281:

  • Purchase or sale (disposal) of a vehicle
  • Assessed value of your vehicle or business equipment
  • Moved a vehicle to/from another locality/state
  • Closed or moved your business

Utility/Water Bill 

For questions regarding your water/utility bill please visit the Department of Utilities webpage or call 804-748-1291.