Advocacy and Legislative Priorities
The Intergovernmental Relations Administrator, Natalie Spillman, serves as the primary advocate with the U.S. Congress and federal agencies and the Virginia General Assembly, Governor’s Office and state agencies on behalf of the county. She welcomes your input into Chesterfield’s legislative priorities and can be reached by email or phone 804-748-1370.
- President of the United States
- United States Senate
- United States House of Representatives
Find your Legislator
Determine who represents you and get contact information for members of the General Assembly and Congress at Who's my Legislator.
Follow legislation in the 2022 General Assembly
- Access the Legislative Information System (LIS)
- Get the status of individuals bills and related information
- Access the committee and subcommittee meeting schedule
Chesterfield's Legislative Program
|The Honorable Roxann L. Robinson
|The Honorable Carrie E. Coyner
|The Honorable Lashrecse Aird||63rd||804-698-1063|
|The Honorable R. Lee Ware, Jr.
|The Honorable M. Kirkland Cox
|The Honorable Dawn M. Adams
|The Honorable Delores L. McQuinn