Utilities Customer Service Center is Open
The Chesterfield County Department of Utilities’ first-floor customer service center is open with regular business hours. Learn more about available services and health and safety guidelines.
Chesterfield Utilities offers a residential companion meter for water and wastewater customers to measure outside water use separately. View additional information...
The Chesterfield County Utilities Department is a public water and wastewater utility that uses state-of-the-art technology to deliver the highest quality service to its customers. Learn more about the Chesterfield County Utilities Department.
Residential Customers, Homeowners & Tenants
- Pay My Bill Online
- Receive Paperless E-bills by registering in the Customer Portal
- Payment Methods and Past-Due Payments
- Moving in or Moving out
- High Usage and Leaks
- Calculate Your Water and Wastewater Bills (PDF)
- Residential Companion Meter for Irrigation Systems
- Water-wise Lawn and Landscape Care
- Help Relatives and Elders with Their Accounts (PDF)
- Prevent Sewer Backups (PDF)
- Prevent Frozen Pipes (PDF)
Commercial Customers & Developers
Drinking Water & Water Sources
Chesterfield County is fortunate to have three sources of drinking water: Swift Creek Reservoir, Lake Chesdin (Appomattox River Water Authority), and the James River.