The Chesterfield County Water and Sewer Specifications and Procedures Manual is in the process of being updated. Public comments will be accepted through July 1.
For further information about the revisions.
The Chesterfield County Utilities Department is a public water and wastewater utility that uses state-of-the-art technology to deliver the highest quality service to its customers.
Residential Customers, Homeowners & Tenants
- Pay My Bill Online
- Receive Paperless E-bills by registering in the Customer Portal
- Payment Methods and Past-Due Payments
- Moving in or Moving out
- High Usage and Leaks
- Calculate Your Water and Wastewater Bills (PDF)
- Companion Meter for Irrigation (PDF)
- Tips for Healthy Lawns
- Help Relatives and Elders with Their Accounts (PDF)
- Prevent Sewer Backups (PDF)
- Prevent Frozen Pipes (PDF)
Commercial Customers & Developers
Drinking Water & Water Sources
Chesterfield County is fortunate to have three sources of drinking water: Swift Creek Reservoir, Lake Chesdin (Appomattox River Water Authority), and the James River.