- Fee Schedules: View and download Commercial, Multi-Family, and Residential fee schedules.
- Feedback: We like hearing from our customers! If you have suggestions on how to improve our website, please let us know!
- Forms & Applications: View, download, and print (and in some cases - fill in), Commercial ad and Residential forms and applications.
- Holiday Schedule: Office closures and how to schedule your inspection on the right day
- IVR Phone Services for Inspection Scheduling: Use our IVR to view and download the automated phone system inspection instructions and associated codes. By calling 804-751-4444, you will be able to schedule, cancel, or reschedule your inspections and obtain inspection results 24/7/365.
- Monthly Activity Reports: View weekly and monthly permits issued and monthly permit activity reports.
- Online Permit and Inspection Services: Permit status, inspection scheduling and inspection/plan review results.
- Property Maintenance: Property maintenance issues arise, and Building Inspection wants to help you recognize a property maintenance hazard when you see one.
- Report of Commercial & Residential Permits Issued: Obtain a lists of permits issued for a particular day by Chesterfield County Department of Building Inspection based on your search criteria.
- Walk-thru Permits: Chesterfield County offers a walk-thru plan review and permitting process for certain types of Residential and Commercial building permit applications. The intent is for applicants to obtain a permit during a single visit.
New Navigation Pattern on Our Website
Chesterfield County's website redesign may be confusing at first, but this system upgrade allows us to expand online services such as electronic applications, electronic plan review, and on-line payments for Building Inspection, once all the pieces are in place. If you bookmarked your favorite Building Inspection pages on the old website by placing a shortcut on your desktop, you may want to replace them, marking information most important to you.
As always, we intend to improve our services and your access to information. We will be revising our pages as requests for improvement take place. If you have suggestions of your own, please email them to BI Website Editor.