Chesterfield County Public School (CCPS)

Active and former employees can call 804-748-1719 or email the School Finance Office for payroll questions.

County Government

Retirees needing to change their coverage level or have Medicare Part D reimbursement questions should call Human Resources at 804-748-1551.

For other County Government payroll related requests, please call 804-748-1673 or email the Accounting Department. Please do not send any personal or sensitive information via email. We can obtain any information needed when responding to your request.