- The Laurels of Willow Creek - The Laurels of Willow Creek provides retirement living. Call 804-379-4771 for more information.
- Senior Connections - Find resources and assistance for Seniors. Call 804-346-3000 for more information.
- Aging and Disability Services - View the Senior Services Resource Directory (PDF) (Spanish PDF). Call 804-768-7878 for more information.
- The Virginian Gracious Retirement Living - The Virginian Gracious Retirement Living program provides retirement living, call 804-414-8677 for more information.
- Chesterfield County Mental Health Support Services - Call 804-748-1227 for more information.
- Resources for Independent Living - Resources for Independent Living Inc. serves persons with disabilities. Call 804-353-6503 for more information.
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Recovery Alliance (SAARA) Center for Recovery - Is a grassroots recovery community organization. Call 214-748-3647 for more information.
- John Tyler Community College - Great Expectations at JTCC serves students who grow up in foster care system and who may face unique challenges that can make it extremely difficult to attend college. Call or email Elizabeth McKey at 804-594-1507 for more information.
- Chesterfield County Community Corrections - Community Corrections works to reduce re-offense and improve quality of life, thru alternatives to incarceration, effective supervision, treatment options, and victim services. For more information call 804-318-8220
- Chesterfield County Sheriff's Office - Inmates who have non-violent, short-term sentences may apply to the Work Release Coordinator for entrance into this program. Those who have a job and qualify for this program are allowed to leave the jail each day, report to their regular job and report back upon completion of their work day.
The Re-Entry Coordinator works with inmates as they prepare to be released.