Per the expansion of mask mandate: All Virginians aged 5 and over are required to wear face coverings in indoor public spaces. This expands the current mask mandate, which has been in place in Virginia since May 29 and required that all passengers using transportation services wear a mask.
Mobility Services is focused on improving existing transportation options and coordinating a community-wide transportation service network comprised of the transportation providers to meet our community needs. Persons in need may include older adults, people with disabilities, and low-income individuals without personal vehicles.
Over the next two weeks there will be several activities scheduled to upgrade the current telephone system and related services. Read on...
UZURV will have limited Call Center Hours during the holidays. Read on...
Beginning Friday, 10/30/2020, Roundtrip will be accepting reservations for wheelchair service. Read on...
To Qualify for Services
- Must be a Chesterfield County Resident
- Must meet one of the three eligibility requirements
- Be age 60 or older
- Have a disability (temporary or permanent)
- Live in a low-income household
- Must register with Mobility Services
Registration is free, quick, and easy.
- Register online by completing the online Registration Form (PDF).
- Complete, print, and mail the form to the address on the bottom of the form.
- Include the required supporting documents
- Request a registration form by mail.
- Call us at 804-706-2796
- Email Access Chesterfield
Registrations will only be accepted through the mail;scanned and emailed; or by fax. Once you register, you will receive your Mobility Services ID card, an Access Chesterfield Riders Guide (PDF) and an Access On Demand Riders Guide (PDF). The Riders Guides will have all the information you need to start using services.