Do you need a ride to medical appointments, grocery shopping or to visit family or friends? Do friends or family members have to take time off from work to take you to appointments? Do you want to be independent again? Access Chesterfield can help.
We will do the following:
- Provide a curb to curb, shared ride service for Chesterfield County residents who are over 60, have a disability, or live in low income households.
- Take you anywhere in Chesterfield County for any purpose.
- Medical trips for all passengers and employment trips for our passengers with disabilities are also available to:
- Colonial Heights
- Monday to Friday
5:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
5:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
There is no service on Sunday.
- Must be a Chesterfield County Resident
- Must meet one of three eligibility requirements (over 60, have a disability, or live in a low-income household)
- Must register with Access Chesterfield
Registration is free, quick, and easy. To register you can:
- Registration Form online. Complete, print, mail to address on the form (remember to include the required supporting documents).
- Request a Registration Form by mail. Call us at 804-706-2796 or Email us and request that a form be mailed to you.
Once you register, you will receive your Access Chesterfield ID card and Rider's Guide.
Purchase your Access Chesterfield transportation vouchers at any Chesterfield County Library or order them through the mail. Other voucher information includes:
- You must present your Access Chesterfield ID card when purchasing vouchers.
- A book of 6 vouchers cost $36.
- One voucher is good for a one-way trip.
When you are registered and have your vouchers, transportation services will be available to you using: For reservations, please call 804-545-7222.
“Access Chesterfield is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of its transit services on the basis of race, color or national origin, as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
For additional information on Access Chesterfield’s nondiscrimination policies and procedures, please contact Frank Vance, Transportation Program Coordinator at 804-706-2796.”