Motion for Judgment for Arrearages

If you are owed child support arrearages (money owed to you that has not been paid), you may file a motion for judgment directly with the Clerk’s Office.

Motion and Notice and Judgment For Arrearages (Form DC-625 (PDF) - Instructions (PDF)).

Read Virginia law allowing judgments upon arrearages (Virginia Code § 16.1-278.18).