Motions to Amend

Motions to Amend are FREE and may be filed directly with the Clerk’s Office whenever a material change in circumstances has occurred.

Motion to Amend Form (DC-630) (PDF) - use when filing motions to modify current custody, visitation, or support orders

Required Affidavits must accompany ALL Motions to Amend for

NOTE: Please do not list more than one child and one issue per order (i.e. if you have court orders for three children, and wish to modify custody and visitation for all three, you will need to file six (6) separate motions to amend: one per child for custody, one per child for visitation).