Committee on the Future
- Meets the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at 5:30 p.m.
- Lane B. Ramsey Administration Building
Lobby Conference Room
9901 Lori Road
- Robert C. Innes, Bermuda District, appointed January 2012
- Tyler Craddock, Bermuda District, appointed January 2020
- Carolyn Champion, Clover Hill District, appointed July 2019
- Vacancy, Clover Hill District
- Thomas B. Owens, Dale District, appointed February 2007
- Janet Stephens, Dale District, appointed September 2018
- Dr. Will Lewis, Matoaca District, appointed September 2013
- Phillip Plymale, Matoaca District, appointed January 2020
- Michael Weinstock, Midlothian District, appointed July 2018
- Frank Petroski, Midlothian District, appointed July 2018
- Number of Members: Ten
- Comments: No Board members may serve on the Committee.
- Compensation: $50 per meeting
- Term of Service: Pleasure of the Board of Supervisors
Advises the Board of Supervisors on possible changes in governmental structure, revisions to fiscal and land use planning and other matters relating to the future provision of services to County citizens.