Committee on the Future
- Meets the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at 5:30 p.m.
- Lane B. Ramsey Administration Building
Lobby Conference Room
9901 Lori Road
- Robert C. Innes, Bermuda District, appointed January 2012
- Richard M. Jacobs, Bermuda District, appointed March 2008
- Vacant, Clover Hill District
- Herbert H. "Jay" Whay Jr., Clover Hill District, appointed January 2016
- Thomas B. Owens, Dale District, appointed February 2007
- Janet Stephens, Dale District, appointed September 2018
- Dr. Will Lewis, Matoaca District, appointed September 2013
- Aaron Mathes, Matoaca District, appointed January 2016
- Michael Weinstock, Midlothian District, appointed July 2018
- Frank Petroski, Midlothian District, appointed July 2018
- Number of Members: Ten
- Comments: No Board members may serve on the Committee.
- Compensation: $50 per meeting
- Term of Service: Pleasure of the Board of Supervisors
Advises the Board of Supervisors on possible changes in governmental structure, revisions to fiscal and land use planning and other matters relating to the future provision of services to County citizens.
Mon Apr. 1
Mon Apr. 8
Mon Apr. 22
Mon May 13