The Community Development Block Grant aims to:
- Benefit low / moderate income persons
- Eliminate slums / blight
- Provide for urgent needs or recent origin
- Provide affordable and safe housing in Chesterfield
- FY2019 CDBG/HOME Budget
- 2017-2018 Consolidated Action Performance Evaluation Report
- FY 2018-2019 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- Citizen Participation Plan (PDF)
- 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan (PDF)
- CDBG and Schools Map (PDF)
- CHDO Certification Checklist (PDF)
- RFP Instructions and Application (PDF)
- CDBG and HOME Funds Application Budget Template (PDF)
- FY2018 CDBG Eligible Block Groups Map (PDF)
- FY2020 CDBG Target Areas Maps (PDF)
Return to the Community Enhancement homepage.
Grants are made on a competitive basis and only for qualified organizations.
The Commercial Façade Improvement Program is designed to assist with exterior improvements, correct code violations or deficiencies, and promote design improvements that increase vibrancy and ultimately promote more business activity in the county’s older commercial corridors.
The County of Chesterfield is conducting a Fair Housing Study to analyze the impediments to fair housing within the Chesterfield community.