- Dress appropriately.
- No shorts
- No hats
- No flip-flops
- No tank tops
- No mini skirts
- No cut-off jeans
- No clothing with obscene or vulgar wording or pictures.
- Shirts and shoes are required.
Who should come with you to court
- You should bring any adult witness.
- You are discouraged from bringing young children with you to court.
- If you must bring children, please bring an adult to supervise the child while you are in the courtroom.
- Avoid bringing anyone who may cause a disturbance during your visit to the Courthouse.
- If you are standing in the hallway outside the courtroom, please conduct yourself in a quiet and orderly manner.
- Food and drink are allowed ONLY IN RESTRICTED AREAS.
- No smoking is allowed.