Center of Risk Reduction
The Center of Risk Reduction (CORR) is an intensive court ordered sentencing alternative to the Courts of Chesterfield County and the City of Colonial Heights.
For more information about our Center of Risk Reduction, please call their main line at 804-318-8240
- Who is eligible for services at the Center of Risk Reduction (CORR)?
Potential clients who are the following may be eligible:
- Must have verifiable housing and transportation
- No present offense of violence (as defined by the Criminal Code of Virginia) such as
- Drug distribution
- Felony sex offenses
- No prior record of violence
- Who are facing at least three months in jail
- Who are medium to high risk offenders
- What is the duration of services offered to clients at the Center of Risk Reduction (CORR)?
CORR services are self-paced. Core curriculum takes a minimum of four months to complete.
- What services are provided at Center of Risk Reduction (CORR)?
- Community Service Monitoring
- Frequent Drug Screening
- Individual/Family Counseling
- Intensive Supervision
- Job Skill Training
- Moral Reconation Therapy
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Therapy
Treatment groups are two to three days a week, with frequent drug testing. In addition, there is a day track and night track of the program.
- How does an individual receive services from the Center of Risk Reduction (CORR)?
Potential clients can be referred to CORR from:
- Family Members