Community Corrections Services
Hours and Operating Procedures for Community Corrections Services
With the present concerns still surrounding the potential spread of the coronavirus known as COVID-19, Community Corrections Services (CCS) is continuing to take appropriate actions in alignment with guidance and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) to practice social distancing
- All clients reporting to the CCS building will be required to wear a face covering/mask and undergo a temperature check before entering the building. Upon entering the building, all clients will be escorted by staff. Only our front entrance will be open. Please practice social distancing while in our building.
- Until further notice, most client contacts and intake appointments will be conducted by phone or remotely through video conferencing (Microsoft Teams). Only clients with a scheduled appointment will be seen in person.
- Drug testing changes are listed below.
- For Colonial Heights Clients: Your drug testing color phone number is now 804-451-0239. Please contact your officer for additional information. If you do not know your officer’s phone number, please call 804-520-9389 for further assistance.
- For Chesterfield Clients: Your drug testing color phone number is (804) 717-6124. If you don't know your color, please contact your officer for further instructions. Please call our main number at 804-318-8220 for assistance.
- The Community Corrections Services building will be open to the public on a limited basis until further notice due to safeguards in place for the COVID-19 concern. Our hours will be between 9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon and 1:00pm- 4:00pm.
- If you are a new client, please call our main number at 804-318-8220 for further instructions on scheduling your intake or connecting to an officer.
If you have questions and/or concerns, please leave a voice mail message for your pretrial/probation officer and they will contact you within 24 hours, or email Community Corrections Services.
Until further notice due to COVID-19 the hours for Community Corrections Services will be 9am - 12 noon and 1pm - 4pm, Monday through Friday
What We Do
Chesterfield/Colonial Heights Community Corrections Services works to reduce re-offense and improve quality of life, will enhance public safety by providing:
- Alternatives to Incarceration
- Effective Supervision
- Treatment Options
- Victim Services