Community Corrections Services
Chesterfield/Colonial Heights Community Corrections Services (CCS) works to reduce re-offense and enhances public safety by providing effective supervision, treatment options, victim services and alternatives to incarceration.
Hours and Operating Procedures
The operating hours for Community Corrections Services will be 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
CCS is continuing to take appropriate actions in alignment with guidance and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) to practice social distancing.
- All clients reporting to the CCS building will be encouraged to wear a face covering or mask before entering the building. Upon entering the building, all clients will be escorted by staff. Only our front entrance will be open. Please practice social distancing while in our building.
- At this time, we have returned to in-person contacts and intake appointments. We are still conducting some contacts and appointments by phone or remotely through video conferencing (Microsoft Teams).
- For Colonial Heights clients, your drug testing color phone number is now 804-451-0239. Please contact your officer for additional information. If you do not know your officer’s phone number, please call 804-520-9389 for further assistance.
- For Chesterfield clients, your drug testing color phone number is 804-717-6124. If you don't know your color, please contact your officer for further instructions. Please call our main number at 804-318-8220 for assistance.
- If you are a new client, please call our main number at 804-318-8220 for further instructions on scheduling your intake or connecting to an officer.