Community Corrections Services
New Hours for CCS beginning June 1, 2020
With the present concerns still surrounding the potential spread of the coronavirus known as COVID-19, Community Corrections Services (CCS) is continuing to take appropriate actions in alignment with guidance and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) to practice social distancing.
- All clients reporting to the CCS building will be required to wear a face covering/mask and undergo a temperature check before entering the building. Upon entering the building, all clients will be escorted by staff. Only our front entrance will be open. Please practice social distancing while in our building.
- Until further notice, most client contacts and intake appointments will be conducted by phone or remotely through video conferencing (Microsoft Teams). Only clients with a scheduled appointment will be seen in person.
- Changes are coming for clients who are calling 804-717-6124 for their drug testing color.
- For Colonial Heights Clients: Your drug testing color phone number is now 804-451-0239. Please contact your officer for additional information. If you do not know your officer’s phone number, please call 804-520-9389 for further assistance.
- For Chesterfield Clients: If you have not been contacted by your officer, please call them as soon as possible. If you do not know your officer’s phone number, please call 804-318-8220 for further assistance.
- The Community Corrections Services building will reopen to the public on a limited basis beginning June 1, 2020. Our hours will be between 9 a.m.-noon and 1-4 p.m.
- If you are a new client, please call our main number at 804-318-8220 for further instructions on scheduling your intake or connecting to an officer.
If you have questions and/or concerns, please leave a voice mail message for your pre-trial/probation officer and they will contact you within 24 hours, or email Community Corrections Services.
Community Corrections Services normal business office hours are 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
What We Do
Chesterfield/Colonial Heights Community Corrections Services works to reduce re-offense and improve quality of life, will enhance public safety by providing:
- Alternatives to Incarceration
- Effective Supervision
- Treatment Options
- Victim Services