Parks & Recreation Advisory Commission (PRAC)
- 6:30 p.m.
- 1st Thursday of every month, except June and July
- Community Development Building
9800 Government Center Parkway
Rooms A and B
Chesterfield, VA 23832
- The Commission meets monthly to hear concerns, discuss issues, and provide input to the department about the operation of parks and recreation services. Citizens are welcome at the meetings.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Catherine Cheely, Bermuda District
- Brenda White, Bermuda District
- Mary Ellin Arch, Clover Hill District
- Shayne McDavid, Clover Hill District
- Rueben Turner, Dale District
- Vacant, Dale District
- Raymond Marsh, Matoaca District
- William Pipp, Matoaca District
- Robert McCurry, Midlothian District
- John Simpson, Midlothian District
- David Glass, School Board representative
- Number of Members: Eleven - Two representatives from each magisterial district and one at-large School Board representative
- Term of Service: Four-year term
The Commission is a panel of County citizens who will act as a liaison between the public, the Board of Supervisors, and the County Administration. The Commission will review public input concerning parks and recreation facility development and programs and will work closely with the Department of Parks and Recreation to advise on long-range planning, policy, direction, and other critical issues.