National Night Out
National Night Out Kick-Off - June 26. 2021 - 5-8:30 p.m.
15786 WC Main Street, Midlothian, Virginia
National Night Out - Tuesday, August 3, 2021 - 6-10 p.m.
"America’s Night Out Against Crime"
Annually, residents in neighborhoods throughout Chesterfield County and across the nation, lock their doors, turn on the outside lights and spend the evening outside with neighbors and police.
National Night Out (NNO) is designed to:
- Heighten crime and drug prevention awareness.
- Generate support for, and participation in, local anti-crime efforts.
- Strengthen neighborhood spirit and police‐community partnerships.
- Send a message to criminals letting them know neighborhoods are organized and fighting back.
Please safeguard your neighbors by following the Governor's COVID-19 guidelines at your National Night Out event.
Things to remember:
- Have attendees wear masks (consider providing disposable masks for those who may have forgotten theirs).
- Abide by social distancing guidelines.
- Set up hand sanitizing stations.
- Keep parties under 250 people.
- Consider single-serve food/drinks for attendees.
Take caution to avoid activities that violate current Virginia Department of Health guidelines (PDF). (For further guidance, please refer to pages 5-7 specifically.)
Thank you for helping make your NNO event safe for all.
For questions, contact Corporal Craig Eckrich at 804-706-2982.