CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, VA — Chesterfield County Board of Supervisors and School Board members will cohost community meetings about the county’s proposed fiscal 2018 budget. The meetings, which are being held among the county’s magisterial districts, are set to follow the county administrator’s presentation of his proposed budget during a Board of Supervisors work session March 15 and are part of the county’s ongoing “Blueprint Chesterfield” initiative, a way for citizens to learn about the budget process while helping define county priorities moving forward.
- March 16, 7 p.m., Midlothian District, Midlothian Middle School, 13501 Midlothian Turnpike
- March 20, 1 p.m., Bermuda District, Ironbridge Sports Park, 11400 Iron Bridge Road
- March 20, 7 p.m., Matoaca District, Shiloh Baptist Church, 6711 Hickory Road
- March 21, 7 p.m., Bermuda District, First Baptist Church, 2920 Kingsdale Road
- March 22, 2 p.m., Dale District, Collegiate School Aquatics Center (SWIMRVA), 5050 Ridgedale Parkway
- March 22, 7 p.m., Dale District, St. Luke's United Methodist Church, 4101 Fordham Road
- March 27, 1:30 p.m., Matoaca District, Swift Creek Baptist Church, 7511 N. Spring Run Road
- March 27, 7 p.m., Clover Hill and Matoaca districts (combined), Chesterfield Career and Technical Center @ Hull, 13900 Hull Street Road
For more information, visit Blueprint Chesterfield.