CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, VA – The Chesterfield County Police Department has arrested and charged five teens in relation to a recent rash of incidents in the Deer Run area.
Taikym A. Carter, 18, of the 7000 block of Mason Run Drive; Quantrell R. Evans, 18, of the 13300 block of Cedar Creek Road; Raheem S. Henry, 18, of the 7000 block of Koufax Court; Jessica Y. Flores, 18, of the 3900 block of Chippendale Drive; and a 17-year-old male are believed to be involved the following incidents:
- A burglary in the 7700 block of Whirlaway Drive on Jan. 5.
- A burglary in the 13300 block of Master Stag Drive on Jan. 15.
- A burglary in the 7100 block of Deer Run Lane on Jan. 22.
- A burglary in the 9600 block of Garden Ridge Trace on Jan. 25.
- A burglary in the 8300 block of Lyndale Drive on Jan. 25.
- A burglary in the 12400 block of Chiasso Way on Jan. 28.
At this point, the five suspects face a total of 34 charges, including breaking and entering, grand larceny, conspiracy to commit larceny and larceny with intent to sell or distribute stolen property. Police believe the suspects may be involved in additional incidents and more charges are possible.
Lt. T.O. McCullough