Circuit Court Clerk - Location- Parking - Driving Directions
Location - The Circuit Court Clerk's Office is on the first floor of the Chesterfield County Courts Building at 9500 Courthouse Road, Chesterfield, Virginia 23832. The Courts Building is located at the intersection of Ironbridge Road (Rt. 10) and Courthouse Road. The Courthouse is a large brick building with white columns and a circular drive.
Parking - Parking is permitted in any area except those that are gated, marked "reserved," or designated for jurors. There is no fee for parking.
From Hampton Roads Area
Take 64 West to Richmond. Take 95 South , then follow directions below.
From Western Virginia
Take 64 East to Richmond. Take 95 South , then follow directions below.
From Northern Virginia
- Take 95 South to Exit #62, Route 288 (approx. 8 miles past downtown Richmond).
- Take Route 288 to Route 10 (Iron Bridge Rd.) East (Second Exit).
- Once on Route 10 (Iron Bridge Rd.) East , immediately get in left lane.
- Take left at first traffic light (at intersection of Route 10 and Courthouse Road).
- Take first right into parking lot for Courts Building.
Plenty of free parking is available on both sides of the building.
- After entering through front doors of building and going through security, the Circuit Court Clerk's Office is on the left.
Logged in? Get door to door driving directions