Youth Services Citizen Board
Get Involved with County Youths
Interested in becoming a member of the Youth Services Citizen Board? Download the application. All applications must be received by 5 p.m. on July 27.
The Youth Services Citizen Board (YSCB) was formed in 1978 by the Chesterfield County Board of Supervisors. The purpose of the Youth Services Citizen Board (YSCB) is to advise the Board of Supervisors regarding issues relating to youth and to provide opportunities for community input on youth issues in Chesterfield County.
- Number of Members: 2 adult members from each magisterial district, 2 students from each county high school and up to 8 at large youths representing students not enrolled in Chesterfield County Public Schools, such as those attending home, private or governor’s schools.
- Term of Service: Three-year term for adult members and may be reappointed for another three-year term as eligible. One-year term for student members and may be reappointed as eligible.
- Staff Contact: Rachelle Hunley – 804-796-7100
- Meeting Dates: First Monday of every month (September-June) at 5:15 p.m.
- Meeting Location: Community Development Building, Multi-Purpose Room Street Address: 9800 Government Center Parkway