Commissioner of the Revenue - Customer Service Standards
We are committed to providing you with excellent customer service. When dealing with our department, you can expect:
- to be directed to a staff member within the appropriate department who can best serve your needs.
- to receive prompt, courteous and professional service by all of our staff members.
- to be served by a well-trained and knowledgeable staff who will clearly communicate complete and accurate information.
- staff to make every effort to be helpful in resolving all tax issues in a fair and consistent manner within legal bounds.
- all personal information received by this office to be held in the strictest confidence under state law requirements.
- have a detailed knowledge of state and county codes pertaining to their specific area of responsibility.
- provide procedural details regarding doing business with this office.
- promptly mail out information or forms upon request.
- respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries within two working days of receipt of the inquiry.