Hover here for Site Tools
Commissioner of the Revenue - State Income Tax
FacebookTwitterYouTubeMedia CenterRSS
Contact Us

Commissioner of the Revenue
Jenefer Hughes

Phone Numbers
(804) 748-1281

Fax Numbers
(804) 768-8649 Administration, Individual Personal Property
(804) 796-3236 Business License, Business Tangible Personal Property, Income Tax, Tax Relief

Email Us 

Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Mailing address
Commissioner of the Revenue
P.O. Box 124
Chesterfield, VA 23832-0908

Street Address
Commissioner of the Revenue
9901 Lori Road
Building 38, Room 165
Chesterfield, VA 23832
Map this 

Other Tax Services
Commissioner of the Revenue - State Income Tax

The Office of the Commissioner of the Revenue ("Commissioner") is responsible for receiving and processing all Virginia state income tax returns and initial estimated tax payments for Chesterfield County residents. In addition to receiving the forms and payments, our office offers assistance in preparing state tax forms. A more limited amount of federal forms and assistance is available.

You may contact our office at 804-748-1281, or email us at cor@chesterfield.gov, if you need information or forms. The following Internet sites are also available to assist you in obtaining forms: www.tax.virginia.gov, www.irs.gov .


Related Content

Real Estate Tax Relief for Elderly and Disabled

Commissioner of the Revenue - Car Tax Relief

02-12-18 March 1 Deadline Approaching for Business License Renewal and Filing of Personal Property Taxes

11-17-17 Adams, Hughes Sworn In As Constitutional Officers