To adapt to the ever changing environment of the Internet and the way we communicate and obtain information online, Chesterfield County is using social media tools to reach a broader audience. Not only is Chesterfield using Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube; Chesterfield County now has a mobile website for those residents, businesses and visitors wanting fast information via their IPHONE, BLACKBERRY, or other PDA internet device. You will now have information at your finger tips as well as your home computer.
Mobile Site Capabilities
Visitors to our mobile site can:
- Find It Fast – Accidents & Traffic Hazards, Directions to County Complex, Holiday Schedule, News and Events, Parks Field Closing Status, Employee Listing
- Government – Information on County Administrator, Tax Rates, Population, Voting, Constitutional Officers
- Community – Contact Board Members, Bermuda News, Clover Hill News, Dale News, Matoaca News, Midlothian News
- Families – County Libraries, Volunteering, Youth Planning & Development
- Visitors – Leisure Activities
- Public Safety – Animal Control, Emergency Care Facilities, Emergency Management, Fire and EMS, Career Firefighter, Police, Sheriff's Office
Please give the link a try as we plan more applications in the future. Hopefully, this will save everyone valuable time and provide you with important information accessible on your cell phone 24 hours a day.