Older Adult programs are designed to meet the recreational and leisure needs for adults 50 and over. Programs are located in various locations throughout Chesterfield County such as parks, schools, churches and libraries. Join us for lifelong learning programs, fitness, social activities, games, instructional classes, concerts, luncheons, trips and more. For more information on programs for older adults refer to our Program Guide. Older adult programs are also held at the Bensley and Ettrick community buildings.
Older Adult Program Newsletter
Pickleball Calendar May 2013
In addition we offer recreation opportunities at:
Chesterfield Senior Center
Episcopal Church of Our Saviour
4000 Stigall Drive
Midlothian, VA 23112
The Chesterfield County Parks and Recreation Department in partnership with the Chesterfield Senior Center offers a wide variety of programs to enhance the well-being of adults 50 and over.
Chesterfield Senior Center Calendar
Directions to Episcopal Church of our Saviour:
- From Iron Bridge Road Take 288 North to the Courthouse Road exit. Take a right onto Courthouse Road. Take a left onto Genito Road. Take a left onto Stigall Way. Take a left onto Stigall Drive. The church is on the right.
- From Hull Street Turn onto Genito Road (east) at the stoplight by Walgreen’s. Take the first right onto Stigall Drive behind the Walgreen’s. The church is on the right.
Bon Air Baptist Church
2531 Buford Road
North Chesterfield, VA 23235
Directions to Bon Air Baptist Church:
- From Iron Bridge Road
- Follow Route 10 West to Route 150 North-Chippenham Parkway.
- Go approximately seven miles and take the Forest Hill Avenue West exit.
- Merge onto Forest Hill Avenue West and go approximately 1.9 miles.
- Church entrance will be on your left.
Adverse Weather Policy
If adverse weather causes Chesterfield County Public Schools to close, then all parks and recreation facilities will be closed and all activities will be canceled. For additional information see our Adverse Weather Policy.
For information on Older Adult Programs or to join our mailing list please contact:
Judy Jones, Coordinator for Program for 50+ Adults