About the Emergency Communications Center
Our Mission is to serve as the vital link between the public and other public safety organizations through professionalism and dedication.
Our Vision is to save lives and property through the commitment of our employees to provide a rapid and accurate response.
Join our Workforce
Our Values and Guiding Principles:
Our Strategic Goals:
- To promptly answer, enter and dispatch calls for service
- Gather and relay information accurately and professionally to process calls for service.
- Attract diverse, qualified candidates and retain a high-performing work force
- Support operational effectiveness by maintaining and enhancing current technological capabilities
- Increase awareness and knowledge of Emergency Communications.
The Chesterfield County Emergency Communications Performance Plan for FY2016 contains complete information about our Goals, Objectives, Action Plans, and Performance Measures.